Solved

Confused?

I have a message saying I should receive my first statement soon but have been with Pure planet for nearly two years and I haven't had a statement for a few months.
icon

Best answer by Nataly 4 March 2021, 16:57

Thanks for the update @Helenc, that certainly sounds odd. I’ve flagged that you can’t view your statement in your account with them - they’ll look into that and your latest email and get back to you :thumbsup:

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Helenc
have you had a meter change? If so that would explain but not excuse it.

If the answer is no and you've checked your emails and spam for statements or any requests for photos of your meter etc (I can't see why that would happen without a meter change but worth a check nonetheless) and they aren't appearing in your login (online or app), then something is amiss with your account, and you'll need it checked out, so you should use wattbot to send a query to the team. type message the team and persist through any bot responses.
Helenc;56298:
I have a message saying I should receive my first statement soon but have been with Pure planet for nearly two years and I haven't had a statement for a few months.
Hi there, thank you for the response. No new meter nothing has changed but have had the message about my first statement for a few months now. My account is also showing huge amounts of credit and payments which make no sense. Have tried watbot but didn't get far as it didn't understand what I was asking.
Hey @Helenc

I checked this out with our Member Services team - looks like you sent a message through to them yesterday afternoon, so they'll be sure to reply within one working day 🙂

They'll look into your account and why you haven't received a statement 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Nataly
not a great result for wattbot is it, it should have led Helen to believe she was getting a response....
​​​​​​​just saying...
Helenc;56302:
Hi there, thank you for the response. No new meter nothing has changed but have had the message about my first statement for a few months now. My account is also showing huge amounts of credit and payments which make no sense. Have tried watbot but didn't get far as it didn't understand what I was asking.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I’d like to know the outcome of this one as it’s quite unusual.
woz;56396:
@Nataly
not a great result for wattbot is it, it should have led Helen to believe she was getting a response....
​​​​​​​just saying...

Hey @woz

WattBot's standard reply to all Members/ all chats before passing the chat to the team is:
"OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it. Their working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. They'll get back to you within one working day. I'll be back when you've finished your conversation with the team."

@Helenc glad to see you've had a reply from the team and that they're investigating this for you now 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hmmm...I thought you'd say that, but that wasn't my point, I don't know what happened with Helen, but the point was she was left under the impression that she hadn't made any progress at all after visiting wattbot, that was my point. So whatever wattbot was supposed to do in her eyes, it fell short. Of course I agree that if it did respond there's not a lot more you can do, but one thing perhaps an auto generated email or better still NOTIFICATION to say we've received your message etc.
Sorry if you think I'm being deliberately critical for the sake of it, that isn't the case.
Nataly;56425:
Hey @woz

WattBot's standard reply to all Members/ all chats before passing the chat to the team is:
"OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it. Their working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. They'll get back to you within one working day. I'll be back when you've finished your conversation with the team."

@Helenc glad to see you've had a reply from the team and that they're investigating this for you now 👍

Hi there,

I have yet to find out what is going on with my account. No info has been given to me and my account is still saying I should receive my first statement soon. 

How long will it take to get everything back on track?

Thanks 

Helen 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

hi @Helenc 

Did this problem start with a meter change?

Hi,

No, not had a new meter or made any changes. This has now been going on for about 6 months. I have frequently sent images and constant meter readings and have sent numerous requests to wattbott but am still none the wiser.

I have been informed that my day and night rates where the wrong way round (not my error) and this will be rectified but nothing has yet to be done.

Helen 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

hi @Helenc 

if the readings were the wrong way round it can actually take months to unravel, it all has to be verified by a 3rd party.

Keep a record of all your meter readings, and keep photos too.

If you don’t get a satisfactory response through help and support as to what’s going on (which you will need to use anyway and in case this becomes a complaint) , please post back.

Hi @Helenc 

Spot on suggestion from @woz - if your readings are registered as the wrong way round it can take quite a while for this to be updated in the industry! 

I’ve checked this out with our Member Services team - they’ve let me know they’ve been working on this behind the scenes, so they’ll be sure to send you an email update with the latest info today:thumbsup:

Hi there,

Is this ever going to be resolved? I keep having the smart meter team calling to come and change my meter but I am constantly putting them off as I would like this sorted first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Helenc 

Frustrating this is still not resolved. Wouldn't changing the meter resolve it? 

By the way, when you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but it's possible @Nataly will follow this up for you.

Stephen

Hey @Helenc 

From speaking with the team, I believe you were sent an updated statement covering your entire time on supply - that’d suggest the issue has been sorted. Did you receive that statement OK? :slight_smile:

It’s best to get in touch with the team using ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ about anything billing related, so they can view the full history of your account and the work carried out to get the statement sent to you and check everything’s now on track for you:thumbsup:

I feel like I’m about to take on the mantle of @woz (no insult intended my friend), but someone has to ask:

Is there no process at Pure Planet for checking the member’s actually satisfied after any issue?, whether that be via:

Follow up email?
Questionnaire?
Quick phone call?

I for one am rather concerned that:

1: No-one appears to have checked in the space of six months @Helenc is happy.

2: The ‘Smart Meter Team’ hasn’t questioned why they’ve kept being put off for so long?

I know we’ve had lockdowns and covid in the way, but surely at least there should be an automated response somewhere?

Mark

Hi there,

Yes I did receive a statement by email in January however this screenshot is still all I have to view on the app. I also had an email that my previous meter reading was unusual so was asked to send images, following which I have heard nothing.

I always find it difficult to contact the team as watbott never knows what I am asking.

Is there no process at Pure Planet for checking the member’s actually satisfied after any issue?, whether that be via:

Hey @Gwyndy 

If a Member is in chat with the Member Services team they wouldn’t close the chat until the issue is resolved. And when they do close the chat they let the member know. 

In the case of a complaint, the following is included at the end of a resolution email - “Please do let me know if you have any further questions.  If not, there's no need to respond, I'll close the complaint on your account in five working days if we don’t hear back from you.” 

Thanks for the update @Helenc, that certainly sounds odd. I’ve flagged that you can’t view your statement in your account with them - they’ll look into that and your latest email and get back to you :thumbsup:

Thank you @Nataly