Solved

Compare usage

Hi

It may be on here but I would like to compare and track my monthly historical costs, rather than my current usage of gas v electricity only. I would like to see this in kWh and £.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 23 June 2019, 14:53

Good afternoon LisaJV,

Welcome to the community

First of all when you come here its worth noting that the community is linked from the APP as a supporting platform, a resource (re FaQs) and supported by us all the members. Just as the moon re Blog takes you to Pure Planet on the net..anyway enough of my jibber.

On the front of the APP you can press the usage moon etc, but its better to gain more info inside the APP, by pressing on the three lines top right side of the screen. If you go to Balance & Payments you will see your (press) transaction history which rolls onto your monthly emailed statement.

Hope this assists and always head back and listen out for more feedback
View original

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Good afternoon LisaJV,

Welcome to the community

First of all when you come here its worth noting that the community is linked from the APP as a supporting platform, a resource (re FaQs) and supported by us all the members. Just as the moon re Blog takes you to Pure Planet on the net..anyway enough of my jibber.

On the front of the APP you can press the usage moon etc, but its better to gain more info inside the APP, by pressing on the three lines top right side of the screen. If you go to Balance & Payments you will see your (press) transaction history which rolls onto your monthly emailed statement.

Hope this assists and always head back and listen out for more feedback
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi LisaJV
I remember reading that some sort of historical view is under consideration and/or in development.
I'd be happy with a scrollable bar chart...I'm not sure £ is very useful though, kWh is the more meaningful figure.
LisaJV;31865:
Hi

It may be on here but I would like to compare and track my monthly historical costs, rather than my current usage of gas v electricity only. I would like to see this in kWh and £.

Thanks
I agree Lisa. I came across this thread searching for historical kWh usage but it seems this is not available at the moment. I have been noting kWh on a monthly basis but I missed a month and have no way of finding the information.
Allan42;32978:
I agree Lisa. I came across this thread searching for historical kWh usage but it seems this is not available at the moment. I have been noting kWh on a monthly basis but I missed a month and have no way of finding the information.

Hi Allan,
Surely you can get your "missing" kWh reading from your monthly statements contained within your email from PP
Hi Gray4276,
Thanks for the suggestion - a reasonable option. Unfortunately, I normally download the monthly statement from the email and then delete the email. However, I inadvertently deleted one month's email before downloading the pdf file and I cannot recover the email. I will, in future save the emails. It would be helpful to be able to access historic kWh usage from the app/website.
Thanks for your input.
Allan
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Allen42,
You can view historic usage in the app. If you tap on the usage balloon,or usage in the menu, it takes you to a page where you can view previous month's usage in KWh or £. If you scroll left/ right it can go as far back as your joining date.
Allan42;33017:
Hi Gray4276,
Thanks for the suggestion - a reasonable option. Unfortunately, I normally download the monthly statement from the email and then delete the email. However, I inadvertently deleted one month's email before downloading the pdf file and I cannot recover the email. I will, in future save the emails. It would be helpful to be able to access historic kWh usage from the app/website.
Thanks for your input.
Allan

Allan,

How historic do you mean..... are you talking a "long time"??
Within your App you can get historical meter readings..... you can also use the "usage" section which shows usage in kWh and £
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Allan42
if you want the statement head over to help, type message the team and ask- PP will resend it.
Allan42;33017:
Hi Gray4276,
Thanks for your input.
Allan
Thanks everyone for your help. I have now resolved my problem
Cheers
Allan42;33032:
Thanks everyone for your help. I have now resolved my problem
Cheers

Hey Allan,

Give us a clue...... how did you resolve it??
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I may be wrong but I think if he told us he’d have to kill us
🦆
Gray4276;33071:
Hey Allan,

Give us a clue...... how did you resolve it??
woz;33081:
I may be wrong but I think if he told us he’d have to kill us
🦆

Ah, I see.. It's the old
"knowledge is power" ploy
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I didn't think so, I just assumed if he wanted to share he would have.
Gray4276;33110:
Ah, I see.. It's the old
"knowledge is power" ploy
Hey Woz,

My attempt at humour.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha 😛 mine too...
Gray4276;33118:
Hey Woz,

My attempt at humour.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hahahaha.
Jon1;33135:
Hahahaha.

Sorry for the delay in replying Gray4276 but I've been away for a couple of days.
Found the information from the kWh graph in the app. I also followed the suggestion to use the help section in the app to request a copy of the statement but I'm still waiting for that.
Many thanks everyone
Regarding the app, it seems to be missing July in the Compare Usage bit. How can that be flagged up - noticed it a while back but then promptly forgot to look into it.

See, hopefully attached, screenshot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi dawwen
I may be wrong here but I think it's a display bug, July will magically appear after you get the statement for July,
It's actually displaying future months that haven't happened yet. (is my thinking)
If that's not the case post back?
Dawwen;33883:
Regarding the app, it seems to be missing July in the Compare Usage bit. How can that be flagged up - noticed it a while back but then promptly forgot to look into it.

See, hopefully attached, screenshot.2516
Dawwen;33883:

See, hopefully attached, screenshot.2516

Hey @Dawwen
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting, and for flagging this.
Have you just had a consolidated bill?
Marc;33949:
Hey @Dawwen
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting, and for flagging this.
Have you just had a consolidated bill?

Recently had an email stating "We’ve reviewed your Direct Debit schedule.
You’re on track — nothing will change" but last bill was at the start of the month.

Don't think it related to the current month as pretty sure it looked like that last month too, but then life got in the way before I had chance to query it.

I'm sure after the next bill I'll know for sure if it's just a hiccup in the app or .... maybe usage doesn't count in July? 😛
Dawwen;33951:
Recently had an email stating "We’ve reviewed your Direct Debit schedule.
You’re on track — nothing will change" but last bill was at the start of the month.

Don't think it related to the current month as pretty sure it looked like that last month too, but then life got in the way before I had chance to query it.

I'm sure after the next bill I'll know for sure if it's just a hiccup in the app or .... maybe usage doesn't count in July? :p

Thanks @Dawwen

maybe usage doesn't count in July? :p

Hahaha - if only

Cheers for raising this. Our tech guys are looking into it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
clarification required please, isn't this a case of future months showing in the chart, (effectively chart is slid forward in time) and July will show once the statement is produced or is there a different issue?
Marc;33956:
Thanks @Dawwen

Hahaha - if only

Cheers for raising this. Our tech guys are looking into it.