Solved

clouse the qcco

I couldn't sign in to my account and I open by mistake an other, how I can clouse it? 

icon

Best answer by woz 20 July 2021, 20:10

@Angelabikerbabe

elena hasn’t signed into someone else’s account but created one...I think (all will become clear I’m sure)

hi @Elena 33

We can help you sort that out after we figure out what it is you’re trying to do and what’s actually happened.

Can you tell us

Have you switched your energy to Pure Planet or are you trying to get a quote to (maybe) switch in?

Have you verified your switch and you are now trying to log into your account or are you just trying to get a quote using your email address?

If you have switched there are two ways you can log in

You can either use the app on your smartphone or tablet, or log in at purepla.net.

Either way you will need to use EXACTLY the same email address you gave.

Please post back and tell us what it is you’re trying to do?

(Are you Eastern European/Italian/French by any chance?)

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

I find it very odd that you have signed into someone else's account.

But if you have, you just need to sign out,if you click on thehead and shoulders in the top right hand corner, then you can click on 'sign out'

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Angelabikerbabe

elena hasn’t signed into someone else’s account but created one...I think (all will become clear I’m sure)

hi @Elena 33

We can help you sort that out after we figure out what it is you’re trying to do and what’s actually happened.

Can you tell us

Have you switched your energy to Pure Planet or are you trying to get a quote to (maybe) switch in?

Have you verified your switch and you are now trying to log into your account or are you just trying to get a quote using your email address?

If you have switched there are two ways you can log in

You can either use the app on your smartphone or tablet, or log in at purepla.net.

Either way you will need to use EXACTLY the same email address you gave.

Please post back and tell us what it is you’re trying to do?

(Are you Eastern European/Italian/French by any chance?)

I lost my phone...I have a new nomber now...I forgot on Wath email address I have the account,I tried to sigh in with different email address, I was following the steps and in the end I created a new account on my name, on same address and same bank account...I know, stupid mouve...I hope you guys can help me

I just need to close this new account and continue with the old one

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Elena 33 

Ok thanks for the clarification, how long have you had the first account, the one you said you can’t remember the email address you used? Is it longer than a couple of months?

Do you have access to your email account the one you might have used for the first account? Can you have a look in that account for account related mail from  purepla.net (like a statement or request for readings) and see what email address the mail was sent to, that will enable you to log into the correct account once you know.

If you can’t do this I’ll suggest something else.

You can’t have more than one account on an email address so did you use another different email address for the second account?

Don’t worry about the second account at this stage, there are lots of ways to remove it so let’s ignore that for the moment.

For the second account I used different email address,I have full access to the old one too...the moment I realised the recent account is empty, meaning ,+0,00 debit...I remembered that I have the first account with different email...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh, my misunderstanding 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is gonna be confusing ..................

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is gonna be confusing ..................

I'm still confused 😕

Hey @Elena 33 

I think it may be best to talk to our Member Services team about this one, as they’ll be able to check the information for both accounts. 

If you select ‘help’ > ‘ask a question’ and type ‘message the team’. It may be best to let them know the two different email addresses so they can look into both accounts! You may just need to answer a few extra security questions to allow them to do that. 

Let us know how you get on, hope it gets sorted for you. :thumbsup: