Solved

Changing name on my account

• 13 September 2019
  • 3 replies

I have just signed up my mother to Pure Planet and stupidly put my name rather than hers on the account. The email address and bank details are all correct, it's just the account name. I can't see any way of doing this online. Can someone help me?
icon

Best answer by Mavis1 13 September 2019, 14:29

Hello and welcome. DaphneC.
You would need to contact the team via help and wattbot. Type message the team and then explain the situation.
Or you could if still in the cooling off period cancel the switch and start again in 3/4 days time once the cancellation is done.
Or just leave it as it is after all i presume your mum can be trusted to pay the bill. Plenty of others have accts like that, me included.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi
There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
you're talking to other customers on this forum.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello and welcome. DaphneC.
You would need to contact the team via help and wattbot. Type message the team and then explain the situation.
Or you could if still in the cooling off period cancel the switch and start again in 3/4 days time once the cancellation is done.
Or just leave it as it is after all i presume your mum can be trusted to pay the bill. Plenty of others have accts like that, me included.
Many thanks - I realised I was talking to other customers but couldn't find Wattbot on the web - I realise now it's only available on the app so have now downloaded. Good idea to leave my name as it is. Thanks both for responding.