Solved

changing gas meter

• 26 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I'm going through the process of changing to a higher capacity gas meter.  Pure planet were helpful initially, providing guidance on the process, but halfway through the process they stopped answering my emails.   I chased multiple times by email, but no response. It's been over a month now. With no phone number I'm not sure what to do and it is urgent we change the meter.  Any guidance gratefully received. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 26 April 2021, 22:06

Oh dear @LewisT,

Try to re-establish contact.

In the app use the ☰ menu to Get help and support then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days. Good luck and post back if you get stuck again. One of the tame PP representatives here will be able to fight your cause...

View original

2 replies

Oh dear @LewisT,

Try to re-establish contact.

In the app use the ☰ menu to Get help and support then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days. Good luck and post back if you get stuck again. One of the tame PP representatives here will be able to fight your cause...

Thank you for helpful reply @25 quid .  Much appreciated.  I'll try as suggested.