Solved

Changing email address

• 5 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi how do I go about changing my email address on the account , so that the emails from purple planet go to my husbands email address as I forget to check mine .
icon

Best answer by Marc 20 October 2020, 11:13

Hi @GWEN THOMAS 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

Just so you know, I’ve edited your post as this is a public forum, so it’s best not to share your email address here.

To change your email address, head to the PP app, go to Menu > Account > Edit contact details.

Once you’ve typed it the new email address, we’ll send a verification email to the new address. :thumbsup:

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi @Tillywilly I would suggest you contact Pure Planet using the apps Wattbot and then "message the team". You will then be able to ask them to change the email address.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Tillywilly (lovely name!)
just a thought, the email is used to log into the app, and so the app needs to be on a device which receives the security login mail (or the email needs to forwarded to the device with the app to enable login)
Once done it isn't necessary to log out which saves a lot of faffing.

You might choose to ignore this bit...Also, and I'm not 100% sure about this, I think your email address on the forum, which can be changed in settings here, won't match. That might or might not be important when PP potentially go from a query in the forum to look at the account (not explained terribly well, but I hope you see what I mean).
Thank you I will contact them

Change of e mail address  from to 

Hi @GWEN THOMAS 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

Just so you know, I’ve edited your post as this is a public forum, so it’s best not to share your email address here.

To change your email address, head to the PP app, go to Menu > Account > Edit contact details.

Once you’ve typed it the new email address, we’ll send a verification email to the new address. :thumbsup: