Solved

Change to meter reading date

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Has anyone had a change to there meter reading date?  I've just received my monthly reminder to read my meters and the date has changed from 16th if the month to 17th of the month.  Anyone else noticed this?

I've messaged the Team to query it on Wattbot.

icon

Best answer by G4RHL 17 July 2021, 13:12

I find different dates not unusual. Usually no more than one day different.

View original

44 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Strange. Mine is the same I believe. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Same as always, our Scubes. I wouldn’t like it being changed. Good you’ve queried it 👍

Hey @Scubaseahorse, mine hasn’t changed either! 

The only thing I can think of is maybe your meter reading reminder email arrived a day late? 

Thanks for messaging the team, they’ll be able to look into this and your monthly statement info to check the details of what’s happened. :raised_hands:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nataly 

No I think it arrived on the normal date, but stated my readings are due by the 17th instead of the usual 16th.  Sarah from the team has been in touch to find out what the problem is 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Nataly 

No I think it arrived on the normal date, but stated my readings are due by the 17th instead of the usual 16th.  Sarah from the team has been in touch to find out what the problem is 

Thank you

👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Had a message from Sarah on the Team to say it must be a glitch this month. 

I also had an email at the beginning of the week to say that my direct debit was going to be taken late this month 

I find different dates not unusual. Usually no more than one day different.

Had a message from Sarah on the Team to say it must be a glitch this month. 

I also had an email at the beginning of the week to say that my direct debit was going to be taken late this month 

At least that suggests nothing’s changed behind the scenes on your account @Scubaseahorse:slight_smile:  Let us know if it happens again! 

Yes I believe a few Members have been emailed to say their DD will be taken a few days late - hope it doesn’t cause an inconvenience for you. :thumbsup:

Sounds like some automation broke and the DD’s are being done somewhat manually. Maybe Angie’s automation broke too, as Lapa’s post didn’t get your traditional like...

Just had my reminder arrive a day late (24th) and the reading deadline is also a day late. 27th rather than the usual 26th. Never happened before apart from the very first time.

Changes afoot

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Interesting. My reminders due this week, so I’ll see if same thing happens, as it has with you and Scubes, our Notes 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just had my reminder arrive a day late (24th) and the reading deadline is also a day late. 27th rather than the usual 26th. Never happened before apart from the very first time.

Changes afoot

😳 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There seems to have been a couple of glitches this month.  I'll see if it happens again in August. 

So it wasn't just me ......

Still arriving just after 7pm as usualthough 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Not had any reminder this month. Usually had it way before now. No problem, but deffo seems like it’s a little glitch this month.

Not had any reminder this month. Usually had it way before now. No problem, but deffo seems like it’s a little glitch this month.

Hey @Bev 

Had you already entered meter readings, say, a few days ago? That’d be a reason you wouldn’t receive one! 

If not, I think this may need a bit more digging… :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No Nat, I do write on calendar when it’s due, but always wait for the reminder email regardless, but nothing so far this month. Not a big issue at all, but know some people like to rely on it. Thanks Nat.

As you’re now way over 94 Bevalina, surely reaching up to write on your calendar is a bit risky!!?? Maybe a monthly reminder on your iPad would be safer? 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am LOL, not gonna lie, but you’re a cheeky bugger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For some reason, our Notes, as much as I adore my iPad and iphone, I DO truly still keep that one 1970s trait hee, of good old pen and calendar (and seeing your gorgeous Railway Children photo this month makes it extra special!) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

So indeed our Scubes and co, mine too was late arriving (email reminder) and indeed it’s saying my statement date is the 2nd 😳when it’s always been the 1st. 

My parents exactly the same - one day later and no reminder until today😳👎. 

Don’t like 👎👎👎👎👎

Really hope this glitch is rectified for September, no idea why it’s suddenly changed and reminders so late. 

Thanks in advance 👍📅

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am LOL, not gonna lie, but you’re a cheeky bugger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For some reason, our Notes, as much as I adore my iPad and iphone, I DO truly still keep that one 1970s trait hee, of good old pen and calendar (and seeing your gorgeous Railway Children photo this month makes it extra special!) 

Last day of your lovely calendar pic today our Notes 😢😢😢, hope you can find time to take more of the same, if local 👍👏🚂

I haven’t got my calendar with me at the Mo@Bev , remind me, which pic is it? 😊 

You mentioned railway children...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Oooooh not that, but bloomin love it! Nice feel to it! You have some fab fab walks by you! Ooooh how wonderful to have pedestrian path on an actual line 😳😳😳😳😳💕💕💕💕💕💕

This one our Notes. Wonderful Edwardian feel 🚂💕

Oh I have an update to that! 😊 

Wotnot flowers

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ooooooh the Christmas Railway scene. Ooooooh yes it feels like when they left for Yorkshite on that freezing cold snowy night. Magical our Notes, magical 💕❄️💕❄️💕❄️💕❄️💕❄️💕❄️🚂