Solved

Cant submit readings

• 14 August 2019
  • 10 replies

I've just tried to submit a reading but there is no submit button on the final page. Never had an issue before with this. Anyone else had or having this problem?

To clarify this is via the app on android
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 23 August 2019, 12:51

AdrianIone;36111:
Same issue here - can you let us know when this will be fixed?

Hi Adrian

It should have been fixed - it worked ok for me yesterday. Have you got the latest version of the app? Or you could do it online at www.purepla.net?
Post back if you are still having problems.
Stephen
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Have a look at this thread - which indicates that you can submit readings on the website...
https://community.purepla.net/threads/6539-Submit-not-working-in-app
Stephen
thanks - just figured out that you can do that now. But there is obviously an issue with the app, at least for me.

Also it is slightly different to that thread as I dont have a submit button where it states that the button is present but doesn't work
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Nataly posted about this issue yesterday, here is her post

Hey guys

A quick update from our Tech Team - since our last release it's likely that (especially on Android) you'd need to scroll down the page to see the 'Submit' readings button, which wasn't needed before.

We're looking to fix this in our next app release
Same problem here and the screen doesn't scroll.
Had to log in on desktop to submit reading.
​For an app based service this is poor.
I'm the same - the screen doesn't scroll and hence you cant submit.
@nigelad - it did work previously and this is the first time I've had the issue.
Same issue here. App is unusable in android. Used to work. Maybe PP could test before releasing the next one?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
AdrianIone;36111:

Hi Adrian

It should have been fixed - it worked ok for me yesterday. Have you got the latest version of the app? Or you could do it online at www.purepla.net?
Post back if you are still having problems.
Stephen
Hi Stephen,
I had already submitted the readings (using my computer) before you sent this.
I have gone into the App in Playstore and found there was an available update.
I have now downloaded it - but I'm unable to test the upload readings as I have already submitted some for today.
Thanks for the speedy response and hopefully this will help other people having the same issue too.
Out of interest, shouldn't the play Store/App have prompted me that there were some required updates?
Cheers,
Adrian
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Adrian
I'm on ios. (don't know if android works in the same way)
I know that previously there were prompts to update, but in a few cases, because the app hadn't updated on the app store (it rolls out at different times for different people) this caused some issues of ppl being stuck and unable to use the app.
I suspect, but I may be barking up the wrong tree, that this has something to do with not being prompted.

AdrianIone;36116:
Hi Stephen,
I had already submitted the readings (using my computer) before you sent this.
I have gone into the App in Playstore and found there was an available update.
I have now downloaded it - but I'm unable to test the upload readings as I have already submitted some for today.
Thanks for the speedy response and hopefully this will help other people having the same issue too.
Out of interest, shouldn't the play Store/App have prompted me that there were some required updates?
Cheers,
Adrian