I have been a member of pure planet for some time and submitted meter readings.
Now when I try to log in, I am told I will receive a verification email. I have tried this numerous times and received no email.
I have checked my junk mail.
I have deleted the app and downloaded again.
I have had to use a different email address to create a 'community' account.
I am using the same email to log in that I receive emails from Pure Planet.
Can this please be resolved as quickly and easily as possible?
Best answer by Marc
For the benefit of other Members, if you’re a Hotmail user and not getting your verification email, these steps seem to sort it:
Search for Pure Planet in your emails and delete any log-in/verify emails you have, if any.
Then request a new login verification just once, either via app or web.
Wait 15 miutes.
If that doesn’t fix it, you should add the email adress email@example.com to your safe senders list
To do this
1. Sign in to your Hotmail account and navigate to your Inbox
2. Click the gear icon located at the upper-right side of the page
3. Select More mail settings
4. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders
5. Click Safe senders
6. In the text box, type in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and then click Add to list.
Weirdly (but thankfully) most Hotmail users aren’t having login issues.