Solved

Cancel switch

• 21 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I started to switch from my supplier using a comparison site but couldnt complete the switch. When I tried to complete the switch it errored saying ‘i cant give you a quote right now’. After several days of trying, I gave up and started a new quote but this is worse than the original offer, so please can you cancel my switch as I cant see how to do this.

thanks,

​S
icon

Best answer by woz 21 August 2019, 17:01

Hi Sgp03
If you didn't complete the process then you haven't switched.
I can't advise further as I don't know how far through the process you went.
Have you downloaded the app or registered at purepla.net?
Have a read of this and post back.
SGP03;35956:
Hi,

I started to switch from my supplier using a comparison site but couldnt complete the switch. When I tried to complete the switch it errored saying ‘i cant give you a quote right now’. After several days of trying, I gave up and started a new quote but this is worse than the original offer, so please can you cancel my switch as I cant see how to do this.

thanks,

​S
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Sgp03
If you didn't complete the process then you haven't switched.
I can't advise further as I don't know how far through the process you went.
Have you downloaded the app or registered at purepla.net?
Have a read of this and post back.
SGP03;35956:
Hi,

thanks,

​S