Can’t work app out

• 16 October 2018
  • 6 replies

Don’t seem to be able to work this app, have just joined pp in the last few days and don’t know what the hells going on, can’t seem to be able to talk to anyone, starting to regret changing and I’m not eve getting energy from them yet, can anyone shed some light on it please

6 replies

Hi @Mickeyboy25
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting
What are you seeing in the app? When you say you've joined - do you mean you're on supply or that you've just started the switch process?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Mickey, if you post back with more details of what the problem is the community will be only too happy to help.
The first thing to find out is if you've actually started your switch.
Have you downloaded the app to your mobile or ipad/tablet and you're logged into the app ok?
What do you see when you open the app?
Is it just this app you're having difficulty with and are you usually ok with other apps?
Do you want to talk to someone about not being able to work the app or is there something else?
woz;13844:
hi Mickey, if you post back with more details of what the problem is the community will be only too happy to help.
The first thing to find out is if you've actually started your switch.
Have you downloaded the app to your mobile or ipad/tablet and you're logged into the app ok?
What do you see when you open the app?
Is it just this app you're having difficulty with and are you usually ok with other apps?
Do you want to talk to someone about not being able to work the app or is there something else?

Hi I’m all signed up and waiting to switch but all I’m getting on the app is “view saved quote, switch or get a new quote “
Also I was quoted £1406 for gas and electric and when I got a letter emailed with details it states £1406 for electricity ?
Can you explain, wouldn’t mind talking with someone who could explain what’s going on, I’m normally ok with apps, I’m sure once it’s up and running I’m hoping it all falls into place
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Mickey
Sorry about the earlier response, it's just that you question was rather vague and I wasn't sure where the difficulty lay.
I can't explain this, what do you see when you click on view saved quote in the app? If it looks correct and has both fuels on it you should be OK to switch. If not,PP don't have call centres, communication is via help in the app, (type "message the team"-replies take a couple of days)
...but if all looks OK with the quote in the app, no need for that, you should be OK to go ahead.
(and take a screenshot of the quote in the app, it might come in useful)

edit- if all is not OK try get a new quote, oh and your message may also be picked up on here, post back?
Mickeyboy25;13871:
Hi I’m all signed up and waiting to switch but all I’m getting on the app is “view saved quote, switch or get a new quote “

Hi @Mickeyboy25
This means you've not switched. Did you come from a price comparison site? To complete the switch, choose view saved quote and then complete the sign-up process.

Mickeyboy25;13871:
Also I was quoted £1406 for gas and electric and when I got a letter emailed with details it states £1406 for electricity ?
Can you explain, wouldn’t mind talking with someone who could explain what’s going on, I’m normally ok with apps, I’m sure once it’s up and running I’m hoping it all falls into place

Again, it sounds like this is from a PCW.

Might be easier if you simply start afresh in your app and get a new quote?
Hi all , I have done what you said and 17 days to lift off, hopefully all will be well, thanks for your assistance, will let you know how it goes
Mickeyboy25