Can't get the App to work.

• 19 July 2017
  • 8 replies

I’m interested in joining and want to get a quote but I can’t get the App to work on iOS 9.3.5.

On my iPhone the App freezes on the Pure Planet splash screen. Any ideas?

Thanks.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi @Simon, is the app the latest version (3.1.0)? If so, please uninstall and reinstall and let me know how you get on!
Hi Toby,

Thanks for your reply. I still can't get it to work.

I deleted the App, restarted my phone, downloaded the version of the App that's in the AppStore (v3.1.0) and tried again.

I still only get the splash screen - it freezes there.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Simon, sorry to hear its still not working. Let me chat to the team and get back to you asap.
Ok, thank you. Let me know what you find out.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Simon, I hope you had a great weekend! Could you please try the app again for me and let me know how you get on? We've been looking into it.
Hi Toby, thanks. I tried it again today - deleted the app, restarted, and downloaded the app again - but no change, I'm sorry to say. It's still not working.
Userlevel 5
Hi @Simon,
Sorry to hear that its not working! I'll talk to the rest of the team and see how we can sort this out. I'll return to this thread asap.
Userlevel 5
Hi Simon,
Are you able to update your iOS version and see if that fixes this issue? If not, feel free to send me a message and we'll sort out a quote for you while we look at the issue you're seeing.