Solved

can’t access my account..”we’re setting up your account”

• 9 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello

I opened my account over a month ago...no problems there..provided my ddfirst meter readings with pthotos etc..even had my first pyment and i also provided my first monthly reading...but since a few days ago, i can’t access my account...it says “we’re setting up your account”.

icon

Best answer by Nataly 9 April 2021, 17:09

Hey again @Andrei Dm 

So far our Tech team can’t locate an issue our end, or on your account. They’re continuing to investigate.

The suggestion from @woz to log in elsewhere is a really good one - it’d be really helpful if you could try logging in via internet browser, instead of on your app, through purepla.net. Hopefully that works - let us know! 

Later edit - the team have been able to identify the issue. They’re working on a fix at the moment. :relaxed:

View original

8 replies

Hi @Andrei Dm 

Sounds like something’s gone wrong.

In the app use the ☰ menu to Get help and support then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days. Good luck!

Hey @Andrei Dm 

I’ve flagged this up with our Member Services team - they’ve asked to try clearing your cache, to see if that solves the issue.  :slight_smile:

If you’re not sure how to do that, let us know what device/browser you’re using and I’m sure we’ll be happy to help! 

Thank you for your fast answer

unfortunately clearing my cache/reinstalling the app did not solve my issue

Maybe @Nataly can go back to the team and say that didn’t work? Otherwise, follow my earlier advice. Good luck @Andrei Dm!

Hey @Andrei Dm 

Thanks for confirming! I’m passing that on to our Tech team now who are investigating this further :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Andrei Dm 

Just a suggestion

Can you try logging in online from a different device/location, that would prove the problem lies at PP’s end.

Hey again @Andrei Dm 

So far our Tech team can’t locate an issue our end, or on your account. They’re continuing to investigate.

The suggestion from @woz to log in elsewhere is a really good one - it’d be really helpful if you could try logging in via internet browser, instead of on your app, through purepla.net. Hopefully that works - let us know! 

Later edit - the team have been able to identify the issue. They’re working on a fix at the moment. :relaxed:

I tried to login from a different device and its still the same issue…

many thanks