Solved

Can not log in my account

• 12 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I attempted to log into my account and it keeps showing me that something doesnt look right. How can I log in? 

Also, I have issue with my payment, I would like to talk to a fellow about my bill and discuss about switching. Is there a phone number I can speak to? As the App is not available to use.

Many thanks,

icon

Best answer by woz 13 April 2021, 00:53

@fionaaf

“Something doesn’t look right” is a bit vague, are you unable to log in? Can you describe exactly the steps you're taking and where the error comes in? 

You enter your email address EXACTLY as it appears in emails from PP and the one you registered with, then go to your emails or don’t you get that far?

You could try logging in online using your browser at purepla.net, try that too.

PP don’t have phones for customer service, even if not logged in you should still be able to use help&support >ask a q. (wattbot) to contact customer services.

Post back?

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@fionaaf

“Something doesn’t look right” is a bit vague, are you unable to log in? Can you describe exactly the steps you're taking and where the error comes in? 

You enter your email address EXACTLY as it appears in emails from PP and the one you registered with, then go to your emails or don’t you get that far?

You could try logging in online using your browser at purepla.net, try that too.

PP don’t have phones for customer service, even if not logged in you should still be able to use help&support >ask a q. (wattbot) to contact customer services.

Post back?