Solved

Applying for the Warm Homr Discount.

• 1 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have just moved my energy supplies to Pure planet and prior to agreeing I checked if the Warm Home Discount Scheme could be used and I was informed in the information it was but I am not able to see it anywhere. I found another question in regards to this from 10 months ago where it said they currently weren't. 

Can I please have some clarification in this, as if this not the case I will cancel my contract before my cooling off period ends.

icon

Best answer by Marc 3 August 2020, 09:44

Hi @KirstieAnne 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

The short answer to your question is YES. But of course it doesn’t start until the colder months :thumbsup: 

Check out the link that @25 quid has posted.

View original

3 replies

Hi @KirstieAnne,

Looks like it’s coming soon, but not quite pulled into the station yet. So, it’s your call about if you want to hang around with your fingers crossed, or pop off to certainty elsewhere…

Do try the Wattbot question idea (in that link above) so Pure Planet register your interest.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Hi @KirstieAnne 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

The short answer to your question is YES. But of course it doesn’t start until the colder months :thumbsup: 

Check out the link that @25 quid has posted.

Hi @25 quid  and @Marc. Thank you both for responding. I did ask the Wattbot and it confirmed what you have both said. Thank you 😊