Solved

Application cancelled

• 23 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Why has my application cancelled?

Can’t get any sense from Whatbot. Useless go back to talking to a person!

icon

Best answer by Marc 23 February 2021, 18:05

Hi @Alec Miles 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

I’ve flagged this with our Member services team. They tell me it was cancelled by yourself on 18 Feb. 

Does that help? Looks like it was cancelled pretty soon after the switch started.

No probs though, you can start a new switch if you’d like to! 

View original

3 replies

Hi @Alec Miles 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community.

We can’t tell you, the community has no access to customer account information.

Switches may be cancelled for a number of reasons:
Sometimes suppliers stop a switch because there’s an outstanding balance.
Sometimes switches are stopped because you moved into a new property and the existing supplier doesn’t know who you are.
Sometimes switches are stopped because the supplier believes it’s a ‘Erroneous Transfer.’

You need to open WattBot, type ‘Message the Team’ and persist until put through to the messaging system.

In theory at least, if you were transferring away from Pure Planet, you should have received an email explaining why your switch has been stopped, is it possible that email has gone to your spam?

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Can’t get any sense from Whatbot. Useless go back to talking to a person!

@Alec Miles

The community might be able to give you pointers (as said) but can I ask to clarify how did you apply and did you get the email to finish your switch and respond? (I’m thinking if you didn’t it may just have timed out?)

With wattbot only the bot replies are instant you need to persist until it says message sent to the team (2-3 working days for response). try starting with message the team.

Hi @Alec Miles 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

I’ve flagged this with our Member services team. They tell me it was cancelled by yourself on 18 Feb. 

Does that help? Looks like it was cancelled pretty soon after the switch started.

No probs though, you can start a new switch if you’d like to!