Solved

App not working

• 28 October 2019
  • 8 replies

I can’t send my meter reading in. Tried last month and this month it won’t let me

- - - Updated - - -

Please update my account until I use the will to live my gas is 0645 and electric is two I have and one is 36366 and the other one is 08535

- - - Updated - - -

When I go to the app it says I need to update it but it never allows me in

- - - Updated - - -

Please update my information for me
icon

Best answer by woz 28 October 2019, 16:38

hello Kchristodoulou
Updates sometimes populate the app store at different times for different users. This is a bug (not sure whose bug) and needs fixing it should not cripple the app.
Try updating app manually from app store or android equivalent. If it continues delete the app and reinstall.
If you still can't submit readings can you say what part isn't working and we will try to help.
Are you logged in?
If all else fails no point in submitting readings on here if wattbot is working, you need to type message the team into wattbot and leave a message there.
Kchristodoulou;41267:
I can’t send my meter reading in. Tried last month and this month it won’t let me

- - - Updated - - -

Please update my account until I use the will to live my gas is 0645 and electric is two I have and one is 36366 and the other one is 08535

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

View original

8 replies

Hi,

When you go to the App and it tells you that you need to "update"...... does it mean that you need to update the App, as you are running an old version.
Go to your App Store and check for available updates. The App is regularly updated to sort out bugs and glitches.

Give that a try.... and then try to input your readings.

​​​​​​​Post back with news.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hello Kchristodoulou
Updates sometimes populate the app store at different times for different users. This is a bug (not sure whose bug) and needs fixing it should not cripple the app.
Try updating app manually from app store or android equivalent. If it continues delete the app and reinstall.
If you still can't submit readings can you say what part isn't working and we will try to help.
Are you logged in?
If all else fails no point in submitting readings on here if wattbot is working, you need to type message the team into wattbot and leave a message there.
Kchristodoulou;41267:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How do I send a meter reading as my app is not working

How do I send a meter reading as my app is not working .

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Bridget mcnulty 

hi Bridget

is this a new account which may not be set up yet or did it work but now it  doesn’t?

is this an ongoing meter reading or your first reading having joined?

We need to try to fix whatever the the app problem is, I’d give that priority - if it’s a regular meter reading not your first don’t worry about it (yet..)

Go to purepla.net in your browser and log in there (you’ll need to be able to retrieve the login mail on whatever device you log in on)

go to the top right menu, there you will be able to submit readings.

Post back with more details?

My app is not working  so when will it be working  as I am unable to send a meter reading or see  my account  to view my usage  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Bridget mcnulty 

You keep posting the same question but without new information. 

The community can’t help you without more details,
here is what we need to know:

Did you try to log in online? What happened if you did?

is this a new account which may not be set up yet or did it work but now it  doesn’t?

If it is a new account have you verified your email? 

When you say the app doesn’t work are you able to log in OK?

is this an ongoing meter reading or your first reading having joined?

We need to try to fix whatever the the app problem is, I’d give that priority - if it’s a regular meter reading not your first don’t worry about it (yet..)

Go to purepla.net in your browser and log in there (you’ll need to be able to retrieve the login mail on whatever device you log in on)

go to the top right menu, there you will be able to submit readings.

@Nataly or @Marc  can you pick this one up?

Hey @Bridget mcnulty 

Looks like you’ve had some good advice from @woz! If you could post back to let us know what the issue with your app is, we may be able to help/ advise further? 

Are you able to log in to the app OK? 

We have an app guide here which may be helpful, too!