App not working

I've downloaded the Pure Planet app but it is only a front page with no functionality. I'm due to start my contract on the 30th and have been asked to submit my readings. But I have no way of doing this. Help please!

19 replies

Hi @Denisejp
What kind of phone do you have? If it's Android phone, can you find out what version of Android it's running?
Also - and sorry if this sounds like I'm stating the obvious - make sure you're logged in to the app. 👍
Thanks. It's an iPhone recently upgraded so I can access Pure Planet. I've downloaded the app but can't log in as there is no functionality there! It's just a front page with no buttons or options. Just the logo.
Hi @Denisejp

Can you see the 'Login to your account' button at the bottom of the screen? I've circled it in red for clarity! You tap on that, enter your email address, and that will send you a security check via email.

If you can't see that can you let me know what iPhone model you have? And ensure that you have the latest version of the app, downloaded from the App Store.

The other way to access the login is via the menu.
Do you see three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen? - that's the menu. You can login by tapping on the three lines, and then tapping on 'Login' which is at the bottom of the menu items list.

Do either of those work?
I don't have any of this showing. Just the planet logo. There is nothing else. It doesn't scroll or allow me to see anything else. I'm guessing I don't have an active app. If I can't get this sorted I'll have to find another provider. Obviously I have a problem with my access.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. It's an iPhone recently upgraded so I can access Pure Planet. I've downloaded the app but can't log in as there is no functionality there! It's just a front page with no buttons or options. Just the logo.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an iPhone 5
Hi @Denisejp
Don't give up on me yet! We'll get you there.
Sounds like it's frozen on you. No probs, what you do is double click your phone's home button, and then swipe up to swipe the app away. Then go back to home and then open the app again.

If that doesn't do it, delete the app and re-download it from the app store. That will definitely sort it.
I'm in. Sent Meter readings. Panic over! Thank you for your help. D x
Yay! Great news @Denisejp
Happy Easter! 😌
This didn't help me! Mine says no server doesn't even show login
Emmatan;5649:
This didn't help me! Mine says no server doesn't even show login

Hi. Are you going via an email link?

We've just updated the app - can you download version 7.1.0 from the Google Play store and try again, please?
I've updated the app and still nothing
Emmatan;5659:
I've updated the app and still nothing

Hi I've flagged this with our app team who are investigating
Ok the other thing is that when I joined I forgot to send my metre readings and they are asking for this months with it effect this months payment? Also my neighbour had a quote from you for 63 winter 43 summer and mine is 83 winter and 53 summer? Can you tell me how this can be please
???
Emmatan;5665:
Ok the other thing is that when I joined I forgot to send my metre readings and they are asking for this months with it effect this months payment? Also my neighbour had a quote from you for 63 winter 43 summer and mine is 83 winter and 53 summer? Can you tell me how this can be please

Hi @Emmatan
The difference would be due to different energy use. When getting the quote you gave us either your annual energy usage from your previous supplier, or chose an estimated use.
Sounds like your neighbour uses a little less energy than you.
If you didn't send us opening meter readings then that means we're using estimates (based on your historical energy use).
The more readings members send us, the more accurate we can predict energy use.
Here's a bit more info in our knowledge hub on what to do if you think you may be overpaying.

BTW our app team are still investigating your login issue
Ok so will it be 53 this month? Like stated
Hi @Emmatan
This month is indeed the start of the warmer months, so yes that should be what you're paying.
Of course we did announce a rate increase last month. All members were sent an email about that, but here's a thread explaining it all, too.
Re your login. Our app guys reckon you may be trying to login with an email address which isn't linked to your account. I can DM you the email address which is linked to your account if you want?
You've sent an email saying I'm trying to log into my account with email I can not log into my account at all could you please email me
- - - Updated - - -

I have a screen shot what comes up on my app
Hi @Emmatan

Just to let you know I have edited your post - to remove your personal email address, because this is a public forum.
I'm going to send you a DM as it will contain personal account info.
Yes that's fine