Solved

Anyone else received the decision for WHD yet

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I applied for the warm home discount 2 weeks ago, but no decision email has been sent yet. Just wondering if anyone else has received their decision?

icon

Best answer by Duppy 20 October 2020, 15:20

Hi @TeenaBeena .

In the  application confirmation email it does say that you will be contacted in the next few weeks. I would imagine that they have quite a number of applications to process. Be patient, you will get a reply as soon as possible

View original

3 replies

Hey @Culfin 

I’ve flagged this with our Member Services team to look into - it appears your info has been received OK by the third party, and is still being processed for approval. 

It’s worth noting too that all warm home discount payments are made by 31 March at the latest. 

If you have any concerns about your payments and heating throughout Winter, please do also get in touch with our Member Services team about this. They’ll be happy to discuss your payments with you - in your account head to ‘balance and payments’ > ‘request an account review’. 

If you’d like further, independent, support you may also be interested in our partnership with @StepChange - their website can be found here. :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @TeenaBeena .

In the  application confirmation email it does say that you will be contacted in the next few weeks. I would imagine that they have quite a number of applications to process. Be patient, you will get a reply as soon as possible

I applied for WHD as soon as it was made available. I then received a letter and form asking for a whole bunch of evidence of benefits and identification. In the letter it said this could be sent via email, which I did on 7th December. Since then I've heard absolutely nothing, not even acknowledgement of safely receiving all my personal information (they even needed a copy of my Driving Licence).

Emails to the given address have gone unanswered and I've had no response from Pure Planet on Twitter regarding this issue. I know it's a third party dealing with WHD but you'd think there'd at least be some way to check on the application progress. I depend on the payment to be able to afford my heating. Currently my thermostat is set at 15 degrees, which isn't ideal in this weather and whilst trying to deal with disabilities.

I hope I hear something soon because if the weather gets even worse I will have to resort to living in bed even more than I do now.