anyone else fed up of being ignored by pure planet?

• 11 October 2021
  • 32 replies

Have tried using online help and get the message we will contact you within 2 days it doesn't  happen.

Hopeless that there is no phone contact.

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Electnick 

If you have used Wattbot and got the message that your question has been sent to the team, you will get a reply, but, the customer service team are being overwhelmed at the moment  due to an increase of inquiries related to the present energy situation. Normally replies do take 2-3 days, but at the moment they are taking much longer

Hi @Electnick — as you might have heard, there’s a lot going on in the energy market at the moment. PP is quite overwhelmed by enquiries.

Whilst you wait (I know you shouldn’t have to), is there anything (non personal) you’d like to share with your fellow customers, so that we can help you? We’ve seen it (nearly) all! 😉  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Have tried using online help and get the message we will contact you within 2 days it doesn't  happen.

Hopeless that there is no phone contact.

@Electnick 

hi Nick

but you knew there was no phone contact centre when you joined, and due to current circumstances I suspect even if there was a call centre you wouldn’t get through anyway.

And there is customer services but patience is required.

Can we help at all?

Well they are supposed to be going bust 

so maybe that’s why everyone is being ignored 

“supposed to be” — love it! 😂

I raised a query with Watt on the 6th October. Reply today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

They're VERY busy atm

They are rubbish but currently I am stuck with them sadly. I know the current energy difficulties do not help however even before this their service was lamentable.

Unfortunately you need to be patient unless it’s an emergency situation, does not help with sky news spreading what seems to be rubbish at the moment so the team are overwhelmed with Mail that they usually wouldn’t have, they were good at responding before this crisis and once all calms down I’m sure wait delays will be shorter and within a couple of days but they will respond to your query.

regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I haven’t posted in ages @Electnick because I got fed up with peeps who failed to understand the concept.

Prior to joining I checked out this fine community that PP set up as part of the support structure, resource of knowledge and feedback - it worked beyond my expectation and has continued to impress.

I NEW that PP did not have a call centre and tested the bot by prefixing communication with “message the team” to get a human response within 2/3 days - it worked. I tested the DM facility - it worked.

Currently I have no need to contact PP, have no issues with them other than hope they survive because they are a great team; with a great concept that needs a tad of patience and understanding...preferably in advance of joining up. 

Out of curiosity what research did you undertake before joining?

Upon reflection do you still feel your comments are fair?

I’ll crawl back in my hole.

Good morning @Electnick 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

You’ve had some fantastic replies from other Members, thanks all for helping out. :raised_hands:

Our Member services team are indeed very, very busy, but they will get back to you. :thumbsup:

Is there anything we can help with here? What is your query about? 

So were the team busy when I asked a question many weeks ago and still no reply. Convinced this is not a community and replies are from pure planet staff.

To answer earlier questions yes did my research and knew about phones but when you recieve no replies to urgent questions it's difficult to know what to do when you are just ignored especially when this has gone on for so long. So I will stand by my comments regarding this awful company which I am trapped with due to the energy crisis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can garauntee I do not work for PP and to be honest the amount of crap we get trying to help some people on here, I’m quite glad I don’t. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So were the team busy when I asked a question many weeks ago and still no reply. Convinced this is not a community and replies are from pure planet staff.

To answer earlier questions yes did my research and knew about phones but when you recieve no replies to urgent questions it's difficult to know what to do when you are just ignored especially when this has gone on for so long. So I will stand by my comments regarding this awful company which I am trapped with due to the energy crisis.

Hi @Electnick as I said I have not posted for several weeks. I can assure you that other then the 3 community managers all the rest of us bods are just members like yourself accept I’m not so clever.

Yep I’ve enjoyed being a customer and even went to their offices when they had an open day pre covid. And was able to ask pertinent questions on their structure.

As I said if you prefix/type “Message the Team” then your question via wattBot then a response will arrive and you will get a text prompt advising that an account handler has responded back with the bot.

I guess at the mo with the turmoil it will take longer. The great thing about this community is that its 24/7. Give it go...whats the problem.

Its great to have some friendly debate...

If the Wattbot doesn't say it’s passed your enquiry to the team, you will wait forever @Electnick.  

I’m the Pure Planet MD and CEO — I should know 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

and I’m the office coffee maker. 

But who is going to get my coffee? (white, 2 sugars please)

Get it yourself, Sir!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@woz  @25 quid  I think you two should form a comedy act 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You should be their warm up act, our Lapsy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Electnick 

well you found your way here, so welcome to the freaks and oddbods group. I’m sure you’ll fit in well.

(and we aren’t employed by PP )

No, I’m the MD & CEO!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@25 quid  good point, how do like your coffee sir?

(I can do hot and wet, anything else I’ll need a flow chart)

I need a Gant chart!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@25 quid 

You’ll be wanting a T with that then (rather than a coffee)

(Subtle passively aggressive spelling critique there)

Busted! 😉