Solved

Account number

• 9 January 2020
  • 7 replies

Do I have an Account number, and if so where can I find it.
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 9 January 2020, 22:31

Hi john2398

This is all very puzzling.
First, your account is defined by your email address, you don't have an account number.
Second, as I understand it, any change to your payments is communicated in advance by an email to which you can reply.
Third, if they have made an error and apologised, has your monthly payment been returned to what it was originally? Is that what is now showing on your account in the app?
Fourth, if you still need to communicate with Pure Planet and can't reply to an email, you open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot and put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope this helps. If not, post back here and more advice will be forthcoming.

​​​​​​​Stephen
View original

7 replies

I don't think so. I seem to be a name and address, not a number. What are you trying to do @john2398?
I'm trying to communicate directly with Pure Planet. I don't think you would be happy for your bank account to just be a name and address.

I am also trying to speak to a human but that seems impossible, in fact Pure Planet say they do not have a call centre. My reason for finding a way to contact/speak to some one
is Pure Planet's decision to increase my payments twice in a single month. They contacted me today to apologise for the error, but again no way to reply! All this and I have only been a customer for the last two months. Don't think I will be here for long.

Thanks for reading this message

john2398
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi john2398

This is all very puzzling.
First, your account is defined by your email address, you don't have an account number.
Second, as I understand it, any change to your payments is communicated in advance by an email to which you can reply.
Third, if they have made an error and apologised, has your monthly payment been returned to what it was originally? Is that what is now showing on your account in the app?
Fourth, if you still need to communicate with Pure Planet and can't reply to an email, you open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot and put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope this helps. If not, post back here and more advice will be forthcoming.

​​​​​​​Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi john2398
at present each account must have a unique email address which you have to use to login to the app or online. Thus by communicating with wattbot it has to be you unless your email isn't secure but PP would do other checking if something was sensitive/suspect.
Does that help answer your concerns about communication, it's no different to logging into your otherenergycompany.com account and sending a message, but other schemes are being considered.

Where on 2nd page if bill is supplier  number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Where on 2nd page if bill is supplier  number?

Hi @Firoz11 

Top of the page, next to where it says Electricity

Hope this is what you wanted to know

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Firoz11 

That number is the number of the supply at your property, it is also known as mpan. It isn’t your account number nor is it a supplier number, it will appear for any supplier who supplies that property. PP don’t use account numbers.

As far as “supplier number” goes for Pure Planet  their company number is 09735688, but I suspect that’s not what you’re asking  for.