Ability to add an attachment

• 1 September 2017
  • 5 replies

Hello everyone,

I posted recently that I am moving house. I have just tried to submit my final meter reading and it appears I have to take the photos in live time. The thing is, I have already moved out of the property and so I would like to add the photos as an attachment.

Please can I request this new feature, as I think this would be really handy!

Thank you.

5 replies

Thanks for the suggestion @Eliztricity! I can definitely see where you're coming from with this. I'll share this with the rest of the team and if/when I have any updates, I'll let you know.

Don't hesitate to post any other suggestions that you think of! It all helps us to understand what needs our members have 🙂.
On the opening meter reading which I still have not found do I have to take a photo of my metrrs
Hey @Casper58,

Yeah, I found I have to enter the digits of my meter reading and then the next step is to take a live photo. It is quite handy as it has an option to turn you phone's torch on!
Oh ok turn on the torch. On the reading there's only 1 box dos it do electric reading the ask for the gas.in the same box
Hi @Eliztricity,
Thanks again for your attachment idea! It will be coming a future release, so keep your eyes peeled :)

Any other suggestions you can give? Happy to discuss any and all of them with the rest of the team.