Solved

2 accounts and 2 direct debits, can this be changed?

• 16 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I had gas from pure planet and electricity from a different supplier. Now I switched electricity to Pure planet too. I noticed I have two accounts and it is as if it’s not recognised that I have joint gas and electricity. I have also 2 direct debits, can this be sorted please?

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 16 January 2021, 11:09

Hi @Belfastgang, welcome!

In the app, use the ☰ menu to Get help & support and Ask a question. The Wattbot machine will try to help (like a small child). Persist with the conversation until it admits failure and forwards your message to the team. Expect a reply in a few days — I’m sure accounts will sort you out.

View original

3 replies

Hi @Belfastgang, welcome!

In the app, use the ☰ menu to Get help & support and Ask a question. The Wattbot machine will try to help (like a small child). Persist with the conversation until it admits failure and forwards your message to the team. Expect a reply in a few days — I’m sure accounts will sort you out.

Thank you 🙏🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Belfastgang 

I’m trying to help here although it may seem like more questions than answers but read on..

I’m curious about this one, PP won’t supply gas only from scratch. They will supply electricity only.

How did you end up in a situation of PP supplying gas only?

(I suppose it’s possible that having supplied both, the electricity only could have been switched away?)

The accounts are based on email addresses, do each of your accounts have different email addresses?

Are you logging into 2 different accounts with 2 different emails?

(It might be helpful to both PP you and the community to help disentangle this as in theory you should have been able to add the other fuel to your existing account and you can’t have 2 accounts with the same email)