Links To Ethical and Environmentally Friendly Companies

Show first post

290 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Fab, thanks Nanny 👏👍🐝

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

These turned up in the post today.  Hubby bought them before he went back to work as a little surprise, really chuffed. www.Beebombs.com 

Excellent!

As a couple of people asked me over on another part of the site

for a link here about Smol, the company who sell eco-friendly washing products that they deliver direct to their customers, here it is!

https://smolproducts.com

I've been using them for 6-7 months and I'd thoroughly recommend them, they work very well. You get a handful of capsules (9) for £1 for the trial offer; a full package is £4.50 for 24 non-bio ones. This usually lasts me a month, only doing laundry for myself and a few things for my dog. When they're used up the packaging all goes into my cardboard recycling bag.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great share, thanks @Antski 

My order should turn up in the next few days to try and have decided to trial the dishwasher tabs too.

Awesome, thanks for sharing @Antski! I’m defo tempted by the dishwasher tablets - @NannyOgg you’ll need to let me know what you think of them, too :grinning:

Awesome, thanks for sharing @Antski! I’m defo tempted by the dishwasher tablets - @NannyOgg you’ll need to let me know what you think of them, too :grinning:

I wish they did referral codes!

Hahaha, oh that’s so true @Antski you would’ve been sorted! Maybe you should send them some feedback about that. :grin:

PP has a refer a friend scheme too, yaknow. :wink: I heard they’re this great, renewable, company… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

PP has a refer a friend scheme too, yaknow. :wink: I heard they’re this great, renewable, company… 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hahaha, oh that’s so true @Antski you would’ve been sorted! Maybe you should send them some feedback about that. :grin:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought this thread would be a great place to share an app I was recently recommended! It’s called ‘Treeapp’. 

The app allows you to plant trees in various projects all around the world. The app even helps you calculate your carbon footprint and shows you how many trees you’ve planted and how that’s offset your carbon footprint.

You can do this all completely for free, you can plant trees as often as everyday if you like! It’s funded by different sponsors, you just need to answer some questions relative to that sponsor (ie may be questions about what you think of their brand) to ‘fund’ the planting of your tree. 

You can find out more here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I thought this thread would be a great place to share an app I was recently recommended! It’s called ‘Treeapp’. 

The app allows you to plant trees in various projects all around the world. The app even helps you calculate your carbon footprint and shows you how many trees you’ve planted and how that’s offset your carbon footprint.

You can do this all completely for free, you can plant trees as often as everyday if you like! It’s funded by different sponsors, you just need to answer some questions relative to that sponsor (ie may be questions about what you think of their brand) to ‘fund’ the planting of your tree. 

Thank you Mads I’ll take a look

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Me too!

! Loving the sound of it already! And free! Wow! 😳👍👏🌳🌲🌵🎄🌴

I’ve only had it a week, but my friend has planted trees in every continent, and loves tracking his carbon offsetting! So I am very excited to be onboard:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What a great idea! 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Mads ,

How fantastic. I’ll look at that this evening. Brilliant share